Every King needs a queen. If you haven't heard, LeBron James married his high school sweetheart, Savannah Brinson.
The couple, who have two sons (LeBron James Jr., and Bryce Maximus) tied the knot on Saturday in San Diego. The star-studded wedding included a rumored performance by Beyonce and Jay Z, and a guest list which included Ne-Yo, Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union, Chris and Adrienne Bosh, Pat Riley, Erik Spoelstra, and Mickey Arison.
But just who is the lucky gal that snagged LeBron's heart?
Here are ten things you should know:
1. Like James, Brinson is an Ohio native and hails from Akron. She attended the rival high school of her future hubby.
2. She's naturally shy and once told Harper's Bazaar, "Now that magazines and the paparazzi are taking pictures of me, it’s kind of weird. I never thought it would get to this magnitude."
3. When she moved to Miami with James, she bought Rosetta Stone to brush up on her Espanol.
4. James is not the only athlete in the family. She was a former cheerleader and softball player in high school.
5. The couple's first date was at Outback Steakhouse.
6. Brinson helped her hubby design a line of children's furniture named Home Court by LeBron James.
7. Her engagement ring was estimated to cost $300,000. James proposed to Savi in 2012 on New Year's Eve at Miami Beach's Shelbourne Hotel.
8. She has a charitable side. Both in Miami and Akron, she organized the "Savannah's I Promise Makeover" and has helped provide prom dresses for about 100 underprivileged girls. Savi also runs "Girl Listen" to help empower young women and has been instrumental in the LeBron James Family Foundation.
9. She's a shoe addict and loves anything by Miu Miu and Christian Louboutin. "I'm 5'7 and I have a tall guy," she has said of James, who stands at 6'8. "So I like a good heel."
10. She stands by her man. When James decided to leave Cleveland for Miami, Brinson wasn't thrilled calling "Miami a place you vacation." Lucky for us, they stayed.
Copyright © 2015, South Florida