Good things come to those who wait. Oh should I say, what a lucky lady.
This weekend, Michael Jordan tied the knot with his longtime girlfriend, Yvette Prieto.
Just what makes the brunette beauty so special, and how ever did she capture the heart of one of basketballs greatest players?
Here's a few things you might not know about Mrs. Michael Jordan.
1. The former model used to date Julio Iglesias Jr.
2. She starting dating Jordan five years ago, although he put a ring on it in 2011.
3. According to an article on ESPN, Prieto has both beauty and brains. She has studied business in college, worked in real estate, and also in a hospital.
4. Prieto is a down-to earth hottie. Being married to a superstar can be glamourous, but Prieto prefers to keep things simple. She convinced Jordan to drive seven hours to see his family in North Carolina, and likes for them to hang out with her Cuban family in Miami.
5. She's a stepmom. Jordan has three kids from his first marriage to Juanita Vanoy, which ended in 2006.
6. At her lavish Palm Beach wedding, the wore a French silk voile corseted J'Aton Couture gown that came complete with handmade silk lace and Swarovski crystals.
7. She met her hubby at a dance club in Miami.
8. She was once a registered Republican, but then later became affiliated with the Independent party.
9. She convinced MJ to Sunshine State - permanently. Word is it was Prieto's idea to buy a condo at the Bear's Club in Jupiter which Jordan's buds call his "retirement home."