South Florida, where were you on Sunday? Most likely watching TV.
Six of the 12 most watched shows last week in Fort Lauderdale-Miami aired on Sunday.
WFOR-Channel 4's broadcast of the NFL game between the Cincinatti Bengals and San Diego Chargers led the pack with 328,000 total viewers, followed by "60 Minutes"on CBS, which drew 234,000 viewers. A Univision concert and one-year anniversary special on the death of Mexican American singer Jenni Rivera who died in a jet crash last year, also dominated Sunday night viewing. Univision's gossip entertainment show "Sal y Pimienta" which also airs on Sunday came in #8. And Sunday night football on NBC's WTVJ Channel 6 filled out the top 12. Also of note, the Miami Heat's recent wins delivered strong ratings for SunSports Fox (ranking several times last week including 8th, 14th, 22nd place - the latter was Sunday game's against the Charlotte Bobcats.) Strong Sunday performers also included Univision's news magazine "Aqui y Ahora" (#14 with 156,000 viewers), AMC's "The Walking Dead" (#22) and CBS' "The Good Wife" (#29).
Here's a look at the most viewed TV shows for the week of Nov. 25 through Sunday.
1. WFOR-CBS NFL Football 328,000
2. WFOR-CBS 60 Minutes 234,000
3. WFOR-CBS CBS NFL 213,000
4. WLTV-Univision Jenni Rivera concert special 186,000
5. WTVJ-NBC NFL 182,000
5. WPLG-ABC Dancing with The Stars finale 182,000
5. WLTV-Univision Jenni Rivera special 180,000
8. WSCV-Telemundo Marido en Alquiler (telenovela) 174,000
8. WLTV-Univsion Sal y Pimienta (entertainment gossip show) 174,000
8. SUNSPORTS-FOX NBA 174,000
8. SUNSPORTS-FOX NBA 173,000
12. WTVJ-NBC Sunday Night Football 167,000
12. WSCV-Telemundo Marido en Alquiler (telenovela) 167,000
source: The Nielsen Company
email@example.com or 954-356-4939Copyright © 2015, South Florida