Make this sauce, which is perfect to serve with stone crabs, ahead of serving time so the ingredients can meld. You can halve the recipe, but it keeps well for up to 10 days and is delicious on burgers and sandwiches as well as seafood.
• 1 1 / 2 cups real mayonnaise
• 1 1 / 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (Grey Poupon recommended)
• 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
• 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce,or to taste
• 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
In a nonreactive bowl, whisk all the ingredients together well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Makes about 1 3 / 4 cups.
Per (1-tablespoon) serving: 86 calories, 99 percent calories from fat, 9 grams total fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 4 milligrams cholesterol, .1 gram carbohydrates, no fiber, no sugars, .1 gram net carbs, no protein, 82 milligrams sodium.Copyright © 2015, South Florida