On Air Television Reporter
ROLE: To report, produce, write, shoot and edit video news and feature packages for television and online.
- Produce informative and entertaining television news and feature programming on a daily basis for WSFLs morning show SouthFlorida.com/LIVE, television news partner WPTV News Channel 5, Sun-Sentinel.com and SouthFlorida.com websites.
- Work on-air as a video journalist for SouthFlorida.com/LIVE, and WPTV News Channel 5. Responsible for maintaining the high quality of our on-air products.
- Demonstrate strong editorial values and understanding while working with television and print news staff to gather news content for broadcast and online.
- Enlist the active participation of the Sun-Sentinels print reporters, editors and columnists in developing compelling news and feature stories for broadcast and web.
- Help plan, develop and implement special projects between Sun-Sentinel and broadcast partners
- 1-2 years reporting and anchoring television news
- Must be willing and able to shoot and edit your own daily packages
- Demonstrated ability on-air in television
- Strong writing, production, organizational and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with a clean driving record and a positive attitude
- Final Cut Pro, ENPS, Sony EX3 knowledge is a plus
Interested candidates that excel in a team environment and want to grow their skills within a dynamic broadcast environment should e-mail their resume to email@example.com
or mail DVD to: WSFL-TV
Attn: Human Resources
200 E. Las Olas, 11th Floor
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
No phone calls, please. WSFL-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This station seeks and employs qualified persons in all job classifications and positions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability